The 2021 Coastal Sussex Career & Job Fair hosted by the Bethany-Fenwick Area Chamber of Commerce will be held virtually on April 14, 2021.
The 2021 Coastal Sussex Career & Job Fair seeks to connect job candidates interested in seasonal and part-time jobs, volunteer and internship opportunities, or full-time careers with the Coastal Sussex business community. Whether your business is interested in recruiting for seasonal and part-time jobs, semi-retired or retired adults looking for part-time employment, or seeking full-time career opportunities in Coastal Sussex County Delaware.
Registration for job seekers and candidates is FREE. Jobseekers should check the Chamber of Commerce website ( www.thequietresorts.com) or the Chamber’s Facebook for more information.
Businesses and non-profits who are hiring can participate by registering on-line. The cost to participate for Bethany-Fenwick Area Chamber of Commerce members is $50.00, for non-member organizations the cost is $150.00.
What do participating businesses receive?
- A virtual booth dedicated to your business/organization includes a logo and listing on the event site. (Logo provided by participant)
- Ability to post all open positions.
- Ability to accept online applications and resumes from job seekers.
- Ability to “virtually staff” your booth during a predetermined time frame to video or text chat with candidates
- Training and support from BFACC staff and virtual job fair platform – Easy Virtual Fair
The Job Fair booth will be open for candidate registrations for up to 30 days prior to and post-event.
The Bethany-Fenwick Area Chamber will provide marketing via social media, print and radio advertising, as well a direct reach to local area high schools, community colleges, and universities.