Salted Vines Vineyard & Winery St. Patrick’s Day & Easter Events
Salted Vines Vineyard & Winery has several events planned to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and Easter, both featuring live music, local food trucks and wine bottle sales.
“With all of the St. Patrick’s Day events happening in Ocean City, we wanted to offer locals and visitors another option that might be closer to home or something they could attend after the parades. Then for Easter, we decided to create events that allow the adults to get in on some of the Easter fun typically reserved for children,” said Adrian Mobilia, owner of Salted Vines.
St. Patrick’s Day Schedule & Details
Flighting Irish Flight Night
Friday, March 16, 3pm-6pm
- Four 4oz. glasses of your favorite wines – $20 (ask a server for details)
Luck of the Irish Sale
Friday-Sunday, March 16-18
- Buy 3 or more bottles and pull a cork out of our lucky hat to win discounts on wine bottle purchases or surprise gifts. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or specials.
St. Paddy’s Day Celebration
Saturday, March 17, 11am-8pm
- Tastings available all day.
- Frozen wine slushy of the month: The Lucky Charm Colada
- Costume contest with prizes at 4pm
- 4pm-7pm – live music by Human Connection and Rosenfelds Food Truck will be on-site serving Irish favorites
Easter Event Schedule & Details
Friday, March 30, 6pm-9pm
- $1 0ff glasses of wine and regular slushies
- Live music by Norman Gaither
- The Big Salami food truck will be on-site
- Easter get-up Costume Contest with prizes
Adult Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt (ticketed event)
Friday, March 30, 7:45pm
- Win prizes, have fun and know that half of your ticket price goes to benefit a great non-profit, Easterseals Delaware & Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
- Tickets are $8 and can be purchased online
- Please bring a flashlight
- Our Hoppy Hour starts at 6pm – so come early
Friday & Saturday, March 30 & 31
- All bottles – buy two, get one ½ off. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or specials.
The winery was recently nominated for a Best in Business award by the Bethany Fenwick Chamber of Commerce. The public can vote for Salted Vines and other local favoritesonline.
Salted Vines is also hosting regular weekly events including Retiree Happy Hour every Thursday from 3-6pm with discounted tastings and live music. You can find details for this event and others on their website: www.saltedvines.com. For additional information please call 302-436-1500 or email [email protected].
Salted Vines Vineyard & Winery is the newest winery and event facility on the Eastern Shore. It is located at 32512 Blackwater Rd, Frankford, DE 19945, which is approximately five miles from Bethany Beach. For six years, Salted Vines operated as Fenwick Wine Cellars in West Fenwick, Delaware. In 2015, the owners decided to invest in a beautiful piece of farmland, which allowed them to expand and build a new, larger winery to better serve their customers and friends.