Salted Vines Vineyard & Winery will be celebrating its second birthday on Friday, November 23 from noon to 8 pm. This family-friendly event will feature a coat drive, gift card specials, and later in the evening live music, a food truck, and the annual tree lighting. The fun will continue on Saturday, so if you can’t make it on Friday, stop by on Saturday from 11 am-7 pm.
Here are few more details about the event:
On Friday, 11/23:
- All day: The winery is hosting a coat drive to benefit Diakonia. New and gently used coats, gloves, hats and scarves will be collected for adults and children of all ages. is a local organization in Ocean City, MD that has been providing shelter, food, clothing and other resources to individuals and families of Worcester County in need for over 40 years.
- All day: Salted Vines Gift Card Special Offer – Buy one get one 1/2 off on all Gift Cards valued at $50 or greater. (Cannot be combined with other discounts and specials. While supplies last.)
- 6 pm: Tree lighting.
- 5-8 pm: Live music from local musicians, Tony & Lisa Entertainment and Hockers’ BBQ Food Truck will be on-site.
On Saturday, 11/24
- All day: Diakonia Coat Drive continues.
- 1-4 pm: Live music from Rick Arzt, lead singer from local’s favorite band Love Seed Mama Jump and The Street Kitchen food truck on-site.
“The Salted Vines team is excited to celebrate our second birthday in our new location with our wine club members, locals, part-time residents, and visitors who have supported us from the day we opened, as well as all the new folks that have found us over the past two years. We love that our celebration falls on Black Friday, which coincides with our tree lighting and offers families an opportunity to kick off the holidays or a spot to relax after doing some shopping” said owner, Adrian Mobilia.
Salted Vines Vineyard & Winery is the newest winery and event facility on the Eastern Shore and was voted the Best Winery in Coastal Style Magazine for 2018 and The Bethany Fenwick Chamber’s 2018 Best in Business recipient.It is located at 32512 Blackwater Rd, Frankford, DE 19945, which is approximately five miles from Bethany Beach. For six years, Salted Vines operated as Fenwick Wine Cellars in West Fenwick, Delaware. In 2015, the owners decided to invest in a beautiful piece of farmland, which allowed them to expand and build a new, larger winery to better serve their customers and friends.