FRANKFORD, DE. (November 18, 2019) – Salted Vines Vineyard & Winery will be celebrating its third birthday on Friday, November 29 from noon to 8 pm. This family-friendly event will feature a holiday food drive, gift card specials, live music, food truck, and later in the evening the annual tree lighting. The fun will continue on Saturday, so if you can’t make it on Friday, stop by on Saturday from 11 am-7 pm.
Here are a few more details about the event:
On Friday, 11/29:
- The winery is hosting a holiday food drive to benefit The Delaware Food Bank. The Delaware Food Bank’smission is to provide nutritious foods to Delawareans in need and facilitate long-term solutions to the problems of hunger and poverty through community education and advocacy. For a list of food items being accepted please visit the Salted Vines event page.
- Salted Vines Gift Card Special Offer – Buy one get one 1/2 off on all Gift Cards valued at $50 or greater. (Cannot be combined with other discounts and specials. While supplies last.)
- Live Music: 1-4 pm Scott DiNolfi, 5-8 pm Ellis Callahan
- East Town Eats food truck on-site 5-8 pm
- 6 pm: Tree lighting.
On Saturday, 11/30
- Holiday Food Drive continues.
- 1-4 pm: Live music with Norman Gaither
“The Salted Vines team is excited to celebrate our third birthday and officially kick off the holiday season. We can’t believe it’s actually been three years since our new location opened and we are looking forward to seeing a lot of our Club Members, locals, and visitors in town for the weekend who are looking for something fun to do with friends and family on Black Friday. Our birthday celebration is the perfect stop after hitting the outlets or local shops,” said owner, Adrian Mobilia.
Salted Vines Vineyard & Winery is a new winery and event facility on the Eastern Shore and was voted the Best Winery in Coastal Style Magazine for 2018 and The Bethany Fenwick Chamber’s 2018 Best in Business recipient. It is located at 32512 Blackwater Rd, Frankford, DE 19945, which is approximately five miles from Bethany Beach. For six years, Salted Vines operated as Fenwick Wine Cellars in West Fenwick, Delaware. In 2015, the owners decided to invest in a beautiful piece of farmland, which allowed them to expand and build a new, larger winery to better serve their customers and friends.