Sussex County Fast Facts
- 0% personal property & sales tax
- 25 eclectic towns
- Less than 100 miles from four major metro markets
- 25.9% population growth from 2000 – 2010
- 5 nearby colleges
- $850 Million Tourism Industry
- $921 million Agriculture Industry
In order to protect both our staff and the public, we are regrettably closing the Visitor Information Center until April 12th, we are planning to re-open to the public at 9:00 AM on Monday April 13th.
Chamber members are encouraged to make appointments to meet with the Chamber Staff.
All State Parks are free until April 30, and annual passes are available to be purchased online here.